Government & Cultural
Increasing efficiency and long-term stability for government buildings, museums, and more
Resilience, efficiency, and peace of mind — our systems provide a number of benefits for capitol buildings, fire departments, museums, and a host of other public building types. They also help governments set an example by incorporating innovative, sustainable technologies, bringing cities into the sustainable energy future.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Capitol Complex
- Hennepin County
- Joslyn Art Museum
- Hruska Federal Courthouse
- Maricopa County
- San Francisco City Hall
- General Services Administration
- State of California
- The State of Arizona
- City and County of San Francisco
- City and County of San Diego
- Sports and Exhibition Authority of Allegheny County, PA
- Douglas County, NE
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
How can district energy benefit your municipality?
Want to learn more about how Cordia could help your city’s public buildings? We’d love to talk. From acquiring and operating existing systems to designing and installing innovative solutions, our team has developed projects across a wide variety of types and scopes.